ok so yes, this is my first post in a ridiculously long time. and i'm sure there are probably only 2 people who will read this post. it's all good. above is a behind the scenes picture from our short film shoot we recently did. i am now dutifully editing away and have a really tight turn around schedule. i'll keep you posted. or not.Wednesday, March 05, 2008
behind the scenes
ok so yes, this is my first post in a ridiculously long time. and i'm sure there are probably only 2 people who will read this post. it's all good. above is a behind the scenes picture from our short film shoot we recently did. i am now dutifully editing away and have a really tight turn around schedule. i'll keep you posted. or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Make that 3 people, hehe!
Number 4?
5. word.
Guess this is six.
I read this
I didn't have anything else to do this morning. This is my first time; now I'm hooked.
Usually Kino Flow is junk reading, but this post was excellent!
Post a Comment